What does HARP mean in Politics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HARP in the Governmental field in general and in the Politics terminology in particular.
Humanistic American Religious Party
Currently inactive political party founded by Aiven Andrians in the begining of the 21st century .
Find a translation for HARP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HARP mean?
- a musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame formed by a soundbox, a pillar, and a curved neck, and having strings stretched between the soundbox and the neck that are plucked with the fingers.
Discuss this HARP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HARP also stands for:
- Healing Arts Radiation Protection
- Health Administration Responsibility Project
- Health And Recovery Peer program
- Health Assessment and Recovery Program
- Health Assurance Retirement Plan
... and 14 more »