What does HABIT mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HABIT in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HABIT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HABIT mean?
- an acquired pattern of behavior that has become almost involuntary as a result of frequent repetition.
Discuss this HABIT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HABIT also stands for:
- Happiness Acquiring Behavior In Time
- Have A Book In Tow
- Health And Behavior Information Transfer
- Health And Behaviours In Teenagers
- Hoover Advisory Board of Interactive Teens
... and 1 more »