What does CEFA mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CEFA in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CEFA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CEFA mean?
- Cefa is a commune in Bihor County, northwestern Romania with a population of 6,124 people. It is composed of three villages: Ateaş, Cefa and Inand. It also included five other villages until 2003, when they were split off to form Gepiu and Sânnicolau Român Communes.
Discuss this CEFA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CEFA also stands for:
- Center for Economic Forecasting and Analysis
- Centre d'Expérimentation et de Formation Agricole
- Certified European Financial Analyst
- Climate Ecosystem and Fire Applications
- Closed End Fund Advisors
... and 4 more »