What does CAMEL mean in Stock Exchange?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAMEL in the Business field in general and in the Stock Exchange terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAMEL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAMEL mean?
- either of two large, humped ruminants of the genus Camelus, of the Old World.
Discuss this CAMEL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAMEL also stands for:
- Capital Assets Management Earnings And Liquidity
- Computer Animation And Multimedia Experimental Laboratory
- Credit Assets Management Earnings And Liquidity
- Customized Applications For Mobile Enhanced Logic
... see them all »