What does CSU mean in Networking?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CSU in the Computing field in general and in the Networking terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CSU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CSU mean?
- Channel service unit
- In telecommunications, a channel service unit is a line bridging device for use with T-carrier that: ⁕is used to perform loopback testing, ⁕may perform bit stuffing, ⁕may also provide a framing and formatting pattern compatible with the network, ⁕provides a barrier for electrical interference from either side of the unit, and ⁕is the last signal regeneration point, on the loop side, coming from the central office, before the regenerated signal reaches a multiplexer or data terminal equipment.
Discuss this CSU abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CSU also stands for:
- California State University
- California State University's
- Camp Suicide University
- Capital Senior Living Corporation
- cardiac surveillance unit
... and 37 more »