What does CILA mean in Housing?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CILA in the Community field in general and in the Housing terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CILA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CILA mean?
- Čilá is a village and municipality in Rokycany District in the Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 1.9 square kilometres, and has a population of 24. Čilá lies approximately 26 kilometres north-east of Rokycany, 36 km north-east of Plzeň, and 51 km west of Prague.
Discuss this CILA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CILA also stands for:
- Canadian Intercollegiate Lumberjacking Association
- Commission for International Library Assistance
- Communication Initiative Latin America
- Community for Integrative Learning and Action
... see them all »