What does ANZAC mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ANZAC in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ANZAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ANZAC mean?
- any soldier from Australia or New Zealand.
Discuss this ANZAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ANZAC also stands for:
- A New Zealand Air force Captain
- A Nifty Zip Around Cernan
- Australia New Zealand Allied Command
- Australian and New Zealand Airy Corps
- Australian and New Zealand Apple Cores
... and 1 more »