What does WAHS mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WAHS in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WAHS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WAHS mean?
- WAHS is a radio station broadcasting a variety format. Licensed to Auburn Hills, Michigan, it first began broadcasting in November 1975. As of 2011, the teacher liaison for the station is Aaron Donaghy. The station serves as both a public station and a learning tool for young students attending Avondale High School.
Discuss this WAHS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WAHS also stands for:
- FM-89.5, Auburn Hills High School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Warren Area High School
- Washington Area Humane Society
- West Anchorage High School
- Western Albemarle High School
... and 4 more »