What does AMAP mean in Accounting?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AMAP in the Business field in general and in the Accounting terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AMAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AMAP mean?
- AMAP is a multiple sequence alignment program based on a new approach to multiple alignment called sequence annealing. This approach consists of building up the multiple alignment one match at a time, thereby circumventing many of the problems of progressive alignment. The AMAP parameters can be used to tune the sensivitiy-specificity tradeoff. The program can be used through the AMAP web server or as a standalone program which can be installed with the source code.
Discuss this AMAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AMAP also stands for:
- Accelerated Microenterprise Advancement Project
- Advanced Modular Armor Protection
- American Medical Accreditation Program
- Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Program
- Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme
... and 3 more »