What does SASH mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SASH in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SASH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SASH mean?
- a long band or scarf worn over one shoulder or around the waist, as a part of one's ensemble or a uniform.
Discuss this SASH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SASH also stands for:
- Saline - Administration of medicine - Saline - Heparin
- Saline Admixture Sugar Heparin
- Shenandoah Area Secular Humanists
- Students Achieving Social Harmony
- The Sexual Awareness Sexual Harassment
... see them all »