What does CDC mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CDC in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CDC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CDC mean?
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC(noun)
- a federal agency in the Department of Health and Human Services; located in Atlanta; investigates and diagnoses and tries to control or prevent diseases (especially new and unusual diseases)
Discuss this CDC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CDC also stands for:
- Cadet Deputy Commander
- Cairo-Damascus Covenant
- Calculated Date of Confinement
- California Democratic Council
- California Department of Corrections
... and 102 more »