What does CJD mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CJD in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CJD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CJD mean?
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, CJD, Jakob-Creutzfeldt disease(noun)
- rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus; characterized by progressive dementia and gradual loss of muscle control
Discuss this CJD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CJD also stands for:
- Cara Jocelyn Delevingne
- Casa Juan Diego
- Centre des Jeunes Dirigeants
- Compulsive Juggling Disorder
- Creutzfeldt Jacob Disease
... and 5 more »