What does NuMA mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NuMA in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NuMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NuMA mean?
- Numa is a city in Appanoose County, Iowa, United States. The population was 82 in the 2010 census, a decline from 109 in the 2000 census.
Discuss this NuMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NuMA also stands for:
- National Underwater And Marine Agency
- National Underwater Marine Agency
- Non Uniform Memory Access
- Non Uniform Memory Archi
- Nonuniform Memory Access
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Nuclear protein that associated with the Mitotic Apparatus on Amazon.com
- Search Nuclear protein that associated with the Mitotic Apparatus on Google