What does DORA mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DORA in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Defence Of the Realm Act
Introduced in Britain during world war one by the government. This allowed them, later on in the war, to start rationing.
Find a translation for DORA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DORA mean?
Discuss this DORA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DORA also stands for:
- Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment
- Department Of Regulatory Agencies
- Department of Regulatory Agencies (Colo.)
- Discover Offer Request Authenticate
- EV-DO (EVolution-Data Optimized) standard Revision A
... and 1 more »