RIBA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for RIBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RIBA mean?
- Riba means Interest. Riba is forbidden in Islamic economic jurisprudence and considered as a major sin. Simply, unjust gains in trade or business, generally through exploitation. There are two types of riba discussed by Islamic jurists: an increase in capital without any services provided and speculation, which is prohibited by the Qur'an, and commodity exchanges in unequal quantities, also prohibited in the Qur'an.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RIBA also stands for:
- Recombinant InnumoBlot Assay
- Regional Investment Bankers Association
- Rhode Island Broadcasters Association
- Rhode Island Builders Association
- Royal Institute of British Architects
... see them all »