What does ISA mean in United Nations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ISA in the Governmental field in general and in the United Nations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ISA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ISA mean?
- ISA is an initialism for International Security Alliance, a fictional intelligence agency on the soap opera Days of our Lives. A highly secretive organization, its agents have been operating in the small Midwestern town of Salem at least since its first appearance on the show in the early 1980s. It is the counterpart to a similar organization on rival soap General Hospital, the WSB, which appeared on that show around the same time. The ISA is a sort of combination of a law enforcement organization, such as the FBI, DEA, or Interpol, and a spy agency, such as the CIA or Britain's MI-6. Indeed, several of the agents on the show have been British, especially in the 1980s, although the agency's main headquarters have always been purported to be in Washington, DC, and in more recent years the agency has in fact been identified more specifically as a branch of the U.S. government. The agency's mandate does appear to be more centered on law enforcement, with a specialty in the sort of high-level, international organized crime that has tended to center in the otherwise quiet town of Salem.
Discuss this ISA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ISA also stands for:
- A Income Share Account
- In Shaa Allah (at Allah's will)
- Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Independent Safety Assessor
- Independent Savings Account
... and 80 more »