What does RAO mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RAO in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RAO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RAO mean?
- In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, Rao is the Flan god of Peace, Reason, and Serenity. His holy symbol is a heart-shaped mask with a calm expression, or a simple white heart crafted of metal or wood. His followers are called Raoans.
Discuss this RAO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RAO also stands for:
- Rebel Angel Online
- Recurrent Airway Obstruction
- Response Amplitude Operator
- Revenue Accounting Office
- Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
... and 1 more »