What does CHEF mean in Italian?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHEF in the International field in general and in the Italian terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHEF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHEF mean?
- the chief cook, esp. in a restaurant or hotel, responsible for menu planning and overseeing food preparation.
Discuss this CHEF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHEF also stands for:
- Chefs International, Inc.
- Cheryl's Home Extended Family
- Christian Home Education Fellowship
- Christian Home Educators Fellowship
- Comprehensive Health Education Foundation
... and 3 more »