What does ETEC mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ETEC in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ETEC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ETEC mean?
- With a history in electric transportation that dates back to 1989, Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation (eTec), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ECOtality, works on research, development and testing of advanced transportation and energy systems. Specializing in alternative-fuel, hybrid and electric vehicles and infrastructures, eTec is committed to developing and commercially advancing clean electric technologies with clear market advantages.eTec™s flagship product Minit-ChargerÃ¢â€žÂ¢ - fast battery charging systems designed for electric vehicles, airport ground support equipment and material handling applications - allows for faster charging with less heat generation and longer battery life than conventional chargers.
Discuss this ETEC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ETEC also stands for:
- East Tennessee Economic Council
- Eco Technology Exhibition Centre
- Edward Teller Education Center
- Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation
- Emerging Technologies Energy Conference
... and 4 more »