What does ETD mean in FBI Files?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ETD in the Governmental field in general and in the FBI Files terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ETD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ETD mean?
- explosive trace detection, ETD(noun)
- a system for screening luggage in airports; an agent passes a swab around or inside luggage and then runs the swab through a machine that can detect trace amounts of explosives
Discuss this ETD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ETD also stands for:
- Easy To Disperse
- eBook transfer data
- Economic Transformer Design
- Education and Training Department
- Education, Training and Development
... and 30 more »