What does SCC mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SCC in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SCC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCC mean?
- Specialist Computer Centres is an information technology services firm, mainly catering for medium sized enterprises and public sector organisations. Headquartered in Tyseley, Birmingham, UK, it is Europe's largest privately owned technology company in terms of revenue and is Hewlett-Packard's largest European partner. Its main competitor is Computacenter.
Discuss this SCC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCC also stands for:
- MSX picture Bitmap graphics
- Prudhoe Bay/ Deadhorse, Alaska USA
- Sacramento City College
- Safety Certificate Contractor
- Safety Certificate for Contractors
... and 117 more »