What does CLUB mean in Science Fiction?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CLUB in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Science Fiction terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CLUB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLUB mean?
- a heavy stick, usu. thicker at one end than the other, suitable for use as a weapon; cudgel.
Discuss this CLUB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLUB also stands for:
- C L U B
- Christians Laud Unshakable Bold
- Christs Love Unconditionally Bestowing
- Communication Leaders United Board
- Consistent Least Upper Bounds
... and 3 more »