What does WADA mean in Sports?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WADA in the Community field in general and in the Sports terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WADA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WADA mean?
- Wada is a former town located in Awa District, Chiba, Japan. As of March 20, 2006, the town had an estimated population of 5,717 and a density of 176 persons per km². The total area was 32.45 km².
Discuss this WADA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WADA also stands for:
- Washington Ada language conference
- Washington Area Darts Association
- Wisconsin Antique Dealers Association
- Woodbury Antiques Dealers Association
- World Anti-Doping Agency
... and 2 more »