DND is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for DND in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DND mean?
- dnd is a role-playing video game. The name dnd is derived from the abbreviation "DND" from the original tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons, which was first released in 1974. The dnd video game was written in the TUTOR programming language for the PLATO system by Gary Whisenhunt and Ray Wood at Southern Illinois University in 1974 and 1975. Dirk Pellett of Iowa State University and Flint Pellett of the University of Illinois made substantial enhancements to the game from 1976 to 1985. dnd is notable for being the first interactive game to feature what would later be referred to as bosses.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DND also stands for:
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dave N Dan radio show
- Death N Destruction (punk rock group)
- Department of National Defence
- Detailed Neighborhood Design
... and 11 more »