What does ACEI mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACEI in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACEI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACEI mean?
- ACE inhibitor, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor(noun)
- an antihypertensive drug that blocks the formation of angiotensin II in the kidney, leading to relaxation of the arteries; promotes the excretion of salt and water by inhibiting the activity of the angiotensin converting enzyme; also used to treat congestive heart failure
Discuss this ACEI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACEI also stands for:
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute
- ACE inhibitors
- American Champion Entertainment, Inc.
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibition
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
... and 7 more »