What does ACEI mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACEI in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACEI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACEI mean?
- ACE′ inhib`itor(n.)
- any of a group of vasodilator drugs used in the treatment of hypertension and heart failure.
Discuss this ACEI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACEI also stands for:
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute
- ACE inhibitors
- American Champion Entertainment, Inc.
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibition
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
... and 7 more »