WAL is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for WAL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WAL mean?
- Wal is a brand of electric bass manufactured by Electric Wood Ltd. in High Wycombe, England. It was started in 1974 by electronics expert Ian Waller and luthier Pete Stevens. Wal basses are known for their exotic wood selection, custom electronics, superb playability and excellent quality.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WAL also stands for:
- Wallops Island, Chincoteague, Virginia USA
- Washington Academy of Languages
- WATS (Wide Area Telecommunications Service) Access Line
- Wavenet International Ltd
... and 6 more »