HDL is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for HDL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HDL mean?
- high-density lipoprotein: a circulating lipoprotein that picks up cholesterol in the arteries and deposits it in the liver for reprocessing or excretion.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HDL also stands for:
- Alternate download file listing (Procomm Plus)
- Handleman Company of Delaware
- Hardware Description Language
- Hardware Design Language
- Harry Diamond Laboratories
... and 12 more »