What does NOAA mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NOAA in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NOAA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOAA mean?
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA(noun)
- an agency in the Department of Commerce that maps the oceans and conserves their living resources; predicts changes to the earth's environment; provides weather reports and forecasts floods and hurricanes and other natural disasters related to weather
Discuss this NOAA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOAA also stands for:
- A Nautical Organisation For Atmospheric Analysis
- Administración Nacional Oceanográfica y Atmosférica
- Natinal Oceanicn And Atmos
- National Oceanic and
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric
... and 9 more »