What does PACER mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PACER in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PACER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PACER mean?
- pacer, pacemaker, pacesetter(noun)
- a horse used to set the pace in racing
Discuss this PACER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PACER also stands for:
- Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights
- Parent Advocacy Coalition Of Educational Rights
- Partnership to Advance Clinical Electronic Research
- Personally Active Computing Exploration Resource
- Post Adoption Center for Education and Research
... and 4 more »