What does ISS mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ISS in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ISS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ISS mean?
- Injury Severity Score
- The Injury Severity Score is an established medical score to assess trauma severity. It correlates with mortality, morbidity and hospitalization time after trauma. It is used to define the term major trauma.
Discuss this ISS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ISS also stands for:
- "I STOPPED SHOWERING!" 'inergee saving agenda'
- A Industrial Social Sciences
- Identical Screening Search
- Immigrant Social Services
- Imperial Star Ship
... and 75 more »