What does CCB mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CCB in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CCB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CCB mean?
- calcium channel blocker(Noun)
- A class of drug used to treat hypertension and also angina and arrhythmia.
Discuss this CCB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CCB also stands for:
- Animated Button configuration ( Visual Basic)
- C C B Financial Corporation
- California Club Baseball
- California Council of the Blind
- Cam Control Block
... and 52 more »