What does VATS mean in Security?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VATS in the Computing field in general and in the Security terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VATS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VATS mean?
- Vats is a village in the municipality of Vindafjord, in Rogaland county, Norway. Vats is located in the traditional district of Haugaland. An important industrial location, the oil platforms Statfjord, Gullfaks and Troll were built here. The Norwegian computer and software company Hatteland Group is also headquartered in Vats. The surrounding area used to constitute a municipality. From 1837 Vats was a part of Skjold formannskapsdistrikt, but it became a discrete municipality with 1 095 inhabitants in 1891. On January 1, 1965 the majority of Vats, northern parts of Imsland, two districts in Skjold as well as Sandeid municipality were merged to form the municipality Vindafjord. At the same time, the farms Breidal and Stølsvik with 16 inhabitants became a part of Tysvær municipality. Vats is now divided in two parts Nedre Vats and Øvre Vats.
Discuss this VATS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VATS also stands for:
- Vacancy Announcement Tracking System
- Vault-tec Assisted Targeting System
- Vehicle Anti Theft System
- Vessel And Terminal Security
- Video Assisted Telescopic Surgery
... and 6 more »