What does IDD mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IDD in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IDD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IDD mean?
- Idd is a parish and former municipality in Halden, Østfold county, Norway. The parish of Id was established as a municipality January 1, 1838. The rural municipality was merged with the city of Halden January 1, 1967. Prior to the merger Idd had a population of 7,213. The municipality is probably named after an old name of the vicarage. The meaning of the name is, however, unknown. Until 1918 the name was written Id.
Discuss this IDD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IDD also stands for:
- Aii Standard & Poors/Australian Stock Exchange 200 Industrials
- Inderdaad Dutch Indeed
- Insanely Destructive Device
- Instant Document Delivery
- Instructional Design and Development
... and 35 more »