What does HUB mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HUB in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HUB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HUB mean?
- the central part of a wheel, as that part into which the spokes are inserted.
Discuss this HUB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HUB also stands for:
- Hagbourne Upton And Blewbury
- Hagbourne, Upton, And Blewbury
- Hands Uplifting Brookwood
- Hear, Understand, Believe
- Helping U Better
... and 21 more »