What does IRE mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IRE in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IRE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IRE mean?
- anger, choler, ire(noun)
- a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
Discuss this IRE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IRE also stands for:
- A International Resolution Entity
- Indian Railway Enquiry
- Information Retrieval Expert
- Institut des Reviseurs d'Enterprises (Belgium)
- Institute of Radio Engineers
... and 13 more »