What does ALTE mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALTE in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALTE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALTE mean?
- Alte is a village and civil parish located in the municipality of Loulé, Portugal. Situated away from the coast, Alte is known as one of the most typical and unspoilt villages in the region of the Algarve. The village contains Algarve style whitewashed houses, traditional chimneys, and cobbled alleys. The Portuguese poet Cândido Guerreiro was born in Alte, in 1871. At Fonte Pequena, a set of azulejo panels displays a portrait of Guerreiro, probably Alte's most celebrated son, together with some of his poems, the most emblematic of which goes like this: In James A. Michener's novel The Drifters, Alte serves as the main setting of the chapter Algarve, being recommended to the protagonists by a customs officer who wants them "to know Portugal at its best." ⁕ Fonte Pequena waterway. ⁕ Fonte Grande swimming and leisure area. ⁕ The Main Church. ⁕ "Café Regional".
Discuss this ALTE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALTE also stands for:
- Apparent Life Threatening Event
- Apparent Life Threatening Events
- Association of Language Testers in
- Association of Language Testers in Europe
... see them all »