What does RCA mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RCA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RCA mean?
- RCA Corporation, founded as the Radio Corporation of America, was an American electronics company in existence from 1919 to 1986. The RCA trademark is used by Sony Music Entertainment and Technicolor, which licenses the name to other companies such as Audiovox and TCL Corporation for products descended from that common ancestor.
Discuss this RCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RCA also stands for:
- Rabbinical College of America
- Rabbinical Council of America
- Radio Club of America
- Radio Corporation of America (now de-listed)
- radiofrequency catheter ablation
... and 69 more »