What does PPLO mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PPLO in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PPLO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PPLO mean?
- pleuropneumonialike organism, PPLO(noun)
- a mycoplasma resistant to antibiotics that causes a kind of pneumonia in humans
Discuss this PPLO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PPLO also stands for:
- Parametric phase locked oscillator
- Pennsylvania Professional Lumberjack Organization
- Phuket Provincial Land Office
- Pichia Pastoris Lysyl Oxidase
- Pleuro Pneumonia Like Organisms
... see them all »