LOVE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for LOVE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LOVE mean?
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person, esp. when based on sexual attraction.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LOVE also stands for:
- Ladies Organized for Volunteering and Encouragement
- Lake of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life
- Lashings Of Violent Exercise
- Laughter Open Vision Eternal
- Laughter, Optimism, Volunteerism, and Enthusiasm
... and 21 more »