What does CLAD mean in African?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CLAD in the Regional field in general and in the African terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CLAD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLAD mean?
- clothed, clad(adj)
- wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination
Discuss this CLAD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLAD also stands for:
- Canine Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency
- Censored Least Absolute Deviation
- Censored Least Absolute Deviations
- Centro Latinoamericano de Administración para el Desarrollo
- Certificate of Language Acquisition Development
... and 8 more »