What does TDT mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TDT in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TDT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TDT mean?
- terrestrial time, TT, terrestrial dynamical time, TDT, ephemeris time(noun)
- (astronomy) a measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion; terrestrial time is mean solar time corrected for the irregularities of the Earth's motions
Discuss this TDT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TDT also stands for:
- Tanda Tula, South Africa
- TCW / DW Term Trust 2000
- Televisió Digital Terrestre
- Terminal Deoxynucleotidyl Transferase
- Terrestrial Dynamical Time
... and 7 more »