What does APTA mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand APTA in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
Alligator Point Taxpayers' Association
Find a translation for APTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does APTA mean?
- Apt is the name of a Hasidic dynasty within Haredi Judaism. Its founder, Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heshel of Apt, popularly known as the Apter Rebbe or Apter Rov, was born in Zhmigrid, Poland in 1748 and died in Mezhbizh, Ukraine, Russian Empire in 1825.
Discuss this APTA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
APTA also stands for:
- Access Piqua Television Association
- Alabama Police Trainer's Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Platform Tennis Association
- American Polarity Therapy Association
... and 6 more »