What does TPA mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TPA in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TPA mean?
- tissue plasminogen activator, Activase(noun)
- a thrombolytic agent (trade name Activase) that causes fibrinolysis at the site of a blood clot; used in treating acute myocardial infarction
Discuss this TPA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TPA also stands for:
- Tampa International Airport
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa/ St. Petersburg, Florida USA
- Teacher Performance Appraisal
- Teacher Performance Assessment
- Teaching Parents Association
... and 46 more »