What does TURP mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TURP in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TURP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TURP mean?
- transurethral resection of the prostate, TURP(noun)
- removal of significant amounts of prostate tissue (as in cases of benign prostatic hyperplasia)
Discuss this TURP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TURP also stands for:
- trans urethral resection of prostate
- transurethral resection of prostate
- transurethral resecton of prostate
... see them all »