What does TEI mean in Libraries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TEI in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Libraries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TEI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TEI mean?
- Kim Ho Kyung is a Korean singer known by his stage name Tei. Originally discovered by a record company's karaoke website, he gained popularity and fame in South Korea as a TV presenter, promotional model, and actor. Tei is best known for his debut song, "Love Is A Fragrance".
Discuss this TEI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TEI also stands for:
- Tax Executives Institute, Inc.
- Teacher Education Institute
- Templeton Emerging Markets Income Fund
- Terminal Endpoint Identifier
- Testing Engineers International
... and 10 more »