What does ACD mean in Occupation & Positions?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACD in the Business field in general and in the Occupation & Positions terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACD mean?
- ACD was the first CD from Half Man Half Biscuit. If featured some of the tracks from the previous vinyl album, Back Again in the DHSS. "The Best Things In Life" "D'Ye Ken Ted Moult?" "Reasons To Be Miserable" "Rod Hull Is Alive – Why?" "Dickie Davies Eyes" "The Bastard Son Of Dean Friedman" "I Was A Teenage Armchair Honved Fan" "Arthur's Farm" "Carry On Cremating" "Albert Hammond Bootleg" "Reflections In A Flat" "Sealclubbing" "Architecture And Morality, Ted And Alice" "Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus" "Time Flies By" "All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit" "The Trumpton Riots"
Discuss this ACD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACD also stands for:
- absolute claudication distance
- absorbent cover dressing
- Accessible Communication for the Deaf
- Accord Financial Corporation
- Accredited Construction Details
... and 51 more »