What does SATURN mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SATURN in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SATURN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SATURN mean?
- a Roman god of agriculture, the consort of Ops, believed to have ruled the earth during an age of happiness and virtue: identified with the Greek god Cronus.
Discuss this SATURN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SATURN also stands for:
- Seems Almost Tolerable, Unfortunately Really Not
- Smart Card And Terminal Usability Requirements and Needs
- Statewide Anti Terrorism Unified Response Network
- Student Athlete Testing Using Random Notification
- Student Athletic Testing Using Random Notification
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Second-Generation Anti-Jam Tactical UHF Radio for NATO on Amazon.com
- Search Second-Generation Anti-Jam Tactical UHF Radio for NATO on Google