AIDS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for AIDS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AIDS mean?
- a disease of the immune system characterized by increased susceptibility to opportunistic infections, to certain cancers, and to neurological disorders: caused by a retrovirus and transmitted chiefly through blood or blood products that enter the body's bloodstream, esp. by sexual contact or contaminated hypodermic needles.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AIDS also stands for:
- σύνδροο επίκτητης ανοσοποιητικής ανεπάρκειας
- Academy of International Dental Studies
- Accident/Incident Data System
- Accretive Industrial Development Syndrome A non-medical term used in real estate
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Sydrome
... and 23 more »