What does KOI mean in Turkish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand KOI in the International field in general and in the Turkish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for KOI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does KOI mean?
- any colorful form of the common carp, Cyprinus carpio, cultivated for garden ponds, esp. in Japan.
Discuss this KOI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
KOI also stands for:
- Kentucky Office of Insurance
- Kepler Object of Interest
- Kepler Objects of Interest
- Kirkwall Orkney Island
- Kirkwall/ Orkney Island, Scotland, UK
... and 3 more »