RIB is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for RIB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RIB mean?
- one of a series of curved bones that are articulated with the vertebrae and occur in pairs, 12 in humans, on each side of the vertebrate body, certain pairs being connected with the sternum and forming the thoracic wall.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RIB also stands for:
- Ranch, Italian, and Brown
- Read It Backwards
- Recoverable Item Breakdown
- Remain In Business
- Remote Insight Board
... and 9 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Renderman Interface Bytestream Graphics (3D Reality) on Amazon.com
- Search Renderman Interface Bytestream Graphics (3D Reality) on Google